Friday 12 April 2013

The Little Jobs

This week, since returning home from a few days away, has been about trying to finish up a lot of little jobs, like sorting out the pockets on my old duffle coat- an ebay purchase which needed quite a bit of love.

I like to work on several ideas at the same time, but I had reached saturation point and felt the need to clear my head (and my workspace!).

Hence, the blog: tadah, another job busted! I have tried to blog in the past, but never been very successful. I am always caught between the desire to keep my life very private and the urge to share my thoughts.

I am going to visit a friend in her new home later. She is super-creative and also a blogger, I may have to ask advice...

1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased to welcome you back to the world of blogging and hope that I can help you out with advice

    ReplyDelete