Thursday 6 February 2014

Making Home

Don't let my the title 'Making Home' fool you, I've been living in this house for quite a while now, but just lately I have been feeling the urge to spread some hand made love around. 

This one is actually for someone else, I hope they like it
There are new cushions with exciting covers in the front room, crocheted dish cloths in the kitchen, a   holiday-inspired bath mat, and almost criminally pretty tea towels. Also, a felt oven glove... which I am yet to bite the bullet and properly test for insulating properties. It does look good though, hanging up in the kitchen. 


Striped bath mat, bringing holiday cheer to my bathroom.

I'll post some more images soon- please tell me that one day soon we will have bright sunny weather again...

The bath mat pattern is available as a free ravelry download. It is named in honour of sunny beach side camping trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment