Friday 7 February 2014

A Stitch in the Right Direction

Sometimes I'm sure we all wonder whether we are heading off in the right direction. Much of the time we are left to wonder, but sometimes there are signs for us to interpret. Does something send us these signposts, the universe aligned to send us in a certain direction...? Or is it just down to hard work and luck...? I don't know, all I know is that I received a big ol' positive sign today, and I can't stop smiling.

And that's all I can tell you, until a few months and a lot of hard work have passed.

Meanwhile, here is a little snap of the completed textile-y gift I had begun yesterday (hoping the recipient doesn't read my blog too avidly!).


And I leave you with the happy news that 41 people have downloaded my crochet 'Cayeux Bath Mat' pattern on ravelry here. It's wonderful to think I am the cause of 41 other stripey mats in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment