Thursday 15 January 2015

Tote Exciting

My favourite make this week has undoubtedly been my 'Tote Chic' felted bag:






Acres and acres of floppy stocking stitch were so worth it, when this beauty popped out of the washing machine. I adore the strap too, which just happened by a pure stroke of luck. 

I am now working on the taller version, all in one colour. It is an uncharacteristically bright blue (ordered by mistake), which I dislike on the skein, but hope I will like once it is felted. 

You can buy the pattern here if you wish. 


On another note, tickets are now on sale for Workshops at the Olympia Knit & Stitch Show in March. Click here: workshops to go straight there. For quick reference, my class numbers are: 

C047
C060
C071
C114
C125

Remember these images...? You can take my classes in either of these at Olympia, plus machine embroidery, learning to set-in a sleeve, and sewing a simple infinity scarf too.

arm knitting
crochet cable arm warmers



Locally, I am also teaching a series of exciting sessions: Re-Create Your Favourite Dress/Skirt/Blouse, in Petham Village Hall. Bookings are already being taken, and if you need any info then please just ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment